Ceva Santé Animale has been the fastest growing Top 10 veterinary health company since our creation in 1999. Our expertise centres on the two fields of pharmacology and biology, where we have dedicated teams that aim to meet the specific demands of the companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine sectors. We continually strive to find better solutions to existing and emerging diseases which will in turn improve animal health and productivity.
Ceva is a visible supporter of and contributor to various welfare and social programmes all over the world.
Our global business operations are divided into five major zones : Europe, North America, Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Middle-East, Eastern Europe, Turkey and Asia.
We are directly present in 45 countries, have 12 research and development centres, 25 production sites and 5700 employees worldwide. The company is focused on the research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines for companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine.
The VIE will be responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous projects in accordance with a valid, executed contract, per Company policies and procedures, and work instructions.
The project engineer will report directly to the Ceva Vetech Site Manager and the Head of Engineering BU biology.
- Direct all project phases ? engineering (basic and detailed), procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning/start-up.
- Project engineering schedules and forecasts.
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables.
- Regular project status reports and change orders.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project Clients.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management Project issues.
Review and approve project Client invoices.
- Ensure effective engineering and Client communications.
- Master of Science degree in engineering
- If french : ?Ecole d ingénieur?: ENSAM, INSA, ENS agronomique or equivalent
Experience: 2 years
Skills and Special Requirements/Licensing:
- AutoCAD highly desirable.
- Possesses a broad understanding of each engineering discipline.
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Language: English and German native or fluent
Location: 20 minutes from Greifswald, Germany