CEVA provides practitioners with sound expertise in the sustainable use of veterinary anti-infectives. The majority of products developed are available in injectable form with different formulations to provide a fast or delayed (long) action. Some of those injectable anti-infectives (Marbox®, Florkem®, Vetrimoxin® LA, Tenaline® LA, Spirovet®…) are presented in the innovative CLAS® (CEVA Layered Anti Shatter) vials. The use if this new technology ensures that the antibiotics can be bottled in lightweight, shock resistant, stable and easy to use vials.
The main families of molecules formulated and developed by CEVA include:
- Beta-lactams: penicillin, amoxicillin (oral and injectable VETRIMOXIN® L.A, INTRAMICINE®, HISTACLINE®)
- Oxytetracycline (TENALINE® 5, 10 and 20% L.A.)
- Colistin (COLIVET® powder or solution)
- Erythromycin (injectable ERYTHROCINE® 200), particularly indicated in the treatment of foot affections in sheep (foot rot)
- TMP-sulfamide associations (PRIMASOL®) and other associations of synergistic anti-infectives.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the CEVA Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.