Ceva has the broad Cevolution anti-infective range of differentiated injectable antibiotics (fast syringeable and easy resuspendable formulations presented in innovative, practical, shock resistant, light, ergonomic and eco-friendly CLAS vials)
For over eighty years antibiotics have protected you, your livestock and family. Now is time to protect them.
Ceva’s view for Responsible Use of Antibiotics: The 3R’s concept is conceived by Ceva as an ethical framework to help to drive responsible use of antibiotics. Is summarized in this three words:
Replace, Reduce, Refine.
- Cevaxel-RTU®: Injectable suspension based on ceftiofur with bactericidal properties, for the treatment of infection associated with susceptible bacteria, and more particularly respiratory diseases, acute interdigital necrobacillosis and acute post-partum metritis in cattle.
- Florkem®: Injectable solution of Florfenicol indicated for the treatment of cattle respiratory disease caused Pasteurella multocida, Mannheimia haemolytica and Histophilus somi.
- Intramicine®: Injectable solution of a synergic association of two antibiotics (Benzylpenicilline procaïne and Dihydrostreptomycine) which allows a bactericidal activity on various Gram-positive and Gram negative germs.
- Marbox™: Injectable solution of Marbofloxacin with a broad spectrum of activity against Gram (+) and Gram (-), indicated for respiratory diseases and acute mastitis caused by E.coli.
- Zeleris®: Innovative injectable solution that combines a first line antibiotics (Florfenicol) and a with long-acting anti-inflammatory substance ( Meloxicam) for the treatment of bovine respiratory disease.
Ceva encourages the responsible use of antibiotics.
List of Websites : www.cevolution.org
Non-steroïdal anti-inflammatory drugs injectables
Ceva is fully committed to animal health and welfare.
Ceva has a broad range of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for the rapid reduction of pain, fever and inflammation, allowing a speedy return to welfare and productivity.
- Meloxidyl®: Injectable solution of Meloxicam indicated for the reduction of clinical signs in acute respiratory infection, acute mastitis and diarrhea and for the relief of post-operative pain following dehorning.
- Ketofen®: Injectable solution of ketoprofen indicated for the supportive treatment of parturient paresis associated with calving, for the reduction of pyrexia and distress associated with bacterial respiratory disease, for the improvement of the recovery rate in acute clinical mastitis, for the reduction of oedema of the udder associated with calving
- Genixine®/ Wellicox® : Injectable solution of flunixin meglumin indicated for the alleviation of clinical signs of respiratory disease.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements.
For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided in the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.