Ceva Santé Animale has been the fastest growing Top 10 veterinary health company since our creation in 1999. Our expertise centres on the two fields of pharmacology and biology, where we have dedicated teams that aim to meet the specific demands of the companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine sectors. We continually strive to find better solutions to existing and emerging diseases which will in turn improve animal health and productivity.
Ceva is a visible supporter of and contributor to various welfare and social programmes all over the world.
Our global business operations are divided into five major zones : Europe, North America/Pacific, Latin America, Africa / Middle-East / Eastern Europe / Turkey and Asia.
We are directly present in 45 countries, have 12 research and development centres, 25 production sites and 5700 employees worldwide. The company is focused on the research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines for companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine.
The Continuous Improvement Engineer position will assist in an Industrial plant in Germany contributing towards improving manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing lean and continuous improvement techniques such as Ceva Poduction Systems.
- Be a leaser of change. This person must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization. He will be able to question the status quo and be a strong communicator (step outside the Comfort zone).
- Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well as mentoring and coaching people.
- Apply Ceva Production Systems (Lean) tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Works on programs that focuses on reducing process and product variation. Implements tools as: SPC, Process Capability, OEE, Fishbone, SMED.
- Initiates efficiency projects in order to reduce costs
- Business Administration or Engineering or Technical field
- Organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to drive efficiency/ productivity improvement projects together with Site lead
- You are fluent in English and German.