Ceva Santé Animale has been the fastest growing Top 10 veterinary health company since our creation in 1999. Our expertise centres on the two fields of pharmacology and biology, where we have dedicated teams that aim to meet the specific demands of the companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine sectors. We continually strive to find better solutions to existing and emerging diseases which will in turn improve animal health and productivity.
Ceva is a visible supporter of and contributor to various welfare and social programmes all over the world.
Our global business operations are divided into five major zones : Europe, North America/Pacific, Latin America, Africa / Middle-East / Eastern Europe / Turkey and Asia.
We are directly present in 45 countries, have 12 research and development centres, 25 production sites and 5700 employees worldwide. The company is focused on the research, development, production and marketing of pharmaceutical products and vaccines for companion animal, poultry, ruminant and swine.
The VIE will report to the project leader within Global Manufacturing, Supply and Quality Group, and will assist him in the follow up of all aspects of the Industrial Transfer Project:
- Management of time schedule adherence to the agreed Transfer Plan
- Follow up of contract fulfilment
- Reduce the punch list of open items
- Generation of the reporting with the appropriate KPIs, open list
- Prepare reporting (progress reports) to various meetings and committees
- Participate / Animate bi-weekly project meetings for the product manufacturing transfer process
- Follow up the transfer milestones of each active ingredient and biological product on the receiving site
- Support organization of material shipments
- Support the internal teams (Project Management, Industrialisation, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain, Production, Quality Control?) in the commissioning of the tasks
- at least in the fifth year of an engineering 5 years degree and has a good general knowledge of bioprocess engineering or pharmaceutical industry and project management basis. Engineer (ex. INSA, Centrale?) or Pharmacist, option Industry.
- imperatively fluent in English and French. German spoken is appreciated.
- The Pack Office is mandatory to be known (project, excel, etc).
- The job is located at full time in our Budapest affiliate site (Ceva-Phylaxia, Budapest). The head-quarter of the company is located in Libourne (FR). Possible travels in Europe (mainly Germany on Donor sites and France).