Within the framework of the company’s sales policy, contribute to achieving earnings targets by promoting veterinary products and developing the client portfolio.Main activities
- Develop the client portfolio by analysing the expectations and characteristics of each target and establishing close relations with identified core targets.
- Use the resources placed at their disposal to promote veterinary products in compliance with communication guidelines and marketing positioning.
- Propose specific public relations action: take part in professional events, organise technical meetings.
- Implement sales strategy on the sector level.
- Prepare and organise prospecting: targeting, frequency.
- Handle client monitoring, draw up and transmit activity reports, reports on visits.
- Analyse the potential market and clientele in the sector.