Within the framework of the company’s development policy, define and monitor compliance with the product registration process to obtain market authorisations as quickly as possible and in the best possible conditions.Main Activities
- Draw up the registration plan for new products and oversee its implementation.
- Steer development in terms of regulatory and technical requirements.
- Compile Market Authorisation application files for new products to the standards required for registration: collect, organise and analyse all the available information (notably internal and external R&D reports), write memos and contribute to appraisals.
- Ensure MAs are obtained by monitoring progress of the appraisal, preparing documentation and arguments to answer the questions raised by the administrations, and negotiate MA award with the authorities.
- Handle administrative management of registration files.
- Keep existing registrations in force on regulatory renewal or when useful modifications are made.