Ceva proposes a range of products and services that fit the demands of small ruminants’ farms of today and tomorrow.
The offer comprehends, among others, reproductive management products and biological products to prevent some of the most important infectious diseases affecting these species. Ceva also proposes a range of anti-infectives to treat pathologic conditions and parasiticide products to control the main parasites in cattle.
Main products in our cattle range:
- Reproduction management: PRID® DELTA (progesterone), ENZAPROST® T (dinoprost), OVARELIN® /CYSTORELINE® (dinoprost), SYNCRO-PART® PMSG / SYNCROSTIM®
- Vaccines: COGLAVAX® / COGLAVAX® S (clostridiosis), COXEVAC® (coxiellosis or Q fever), MUCOSIFFA® (BVD), AFTOMUNE® (FMD)
- Anti-infectives: CEVAXEL-RTU® (ceftiofur), FLORKEM® (florfenicol), INTRAMICINE® (benzylpenicilline procaïne and dihydrostreptomycine), MARBOXTM (marbofloxacin), ZELERIS® (association of florfenicol and meloxicam)
- Parasiticides: EPRECIS® 2% INJECTABLE (eprinomectin), FLURON® GOLD (fluazuron, chlorpyrifos, cypermethrin, piperonyl butoxide)
- Anti-inflammatories: MELOXIDYL® (meloxicam), KETOFEN® (ketoprofen), GENIXINE® / WELLICOX® (flunixin meglumin)
Under Cevolution and reprodAction umbrellas, our anti-infective and reproduction offers in cattle is enriched with supportive materials and actions that help cattle farmers and health specialists to improve their farm management and assure animals’ health in a ethical framework.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the CEVA Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.