Ceva has developed solutions for hatchery vaccination. By providing a complete range of innovative vaccines, equipment and services for safe and effective vaccination, Ceva goes “beyond animal health” to help make poultry production efficient and sustainable.
The WORLD LEADER in IMMUNE COMPLEX and VECTOR vaccine technology.
The number of day-old chick broilers vaccinated in hatchery with new technology vaccines has dramatically increased in the past 5 years. Today, almost half of the broilers produced in the world each year are vaccinated in the hatchery, with these new technology products against Gumboro, Newcastle or Laryngotracheitis. We expect and will encourage this figure to grow to 70-75% by 2015.
Ceva is the leading company in vector and immune complex vaccine technology for broiler poultry production. In 2012, 23% of worldwide broilers were vaccinated with Ceva new technology vaccines, a figure expected to grow above 25% in 2013 by making the difference with:
- Immune complex vaccine: being the N° 1 in the world in immune complex technology with TRANSMUNE®, vaccine allowing the full control IBD from the hatchery.
- Vector vaccines: being the largest producer of poultry vector vaccines in the world with the broadest range of combinations: VECTORMUNE® ND, VECTORMUNE® AI, VECTORMUNE® FP-LT and many more.
- Live attenuated vaccines: with a large number of carefully selected live attenuated strains for IBD, ND, MD, IB, CAV and Mycoplasma control.
- Inactivated vaccines: being N° 1 in salmonella vaccines in the United States: LAYERMUNE® SE and LAYERMUNE® 3 and by offering the first broad combination inactivated vaccines: CORYMUNE® 4K, CORYMUNE® 7K combining Salmonella, Coryza and the major viral diseases in one vaccine.
Poultry Biology expertise is now gathered in 7 R&D and production centers:
- Ceva Phylaxia campus - Budapest (HUNGARY)
- Ceva Biomune campus - Lenexa (Kansas - USA)
- Ceva Campinas campus - Campinas (BRAZIL)
- Ceva Japan campus - Yokohama (JAPAN)
- Ceva Cuernavaca campus - Cuernavaca (MEXICO)
- Ceva Huadu campus - JV with HUADU -Beijing (CHINA)
- Ceva Vetech campus - Guelph (CANADA)
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.