Ceva provides practitioners with sound expertise in the sustainable use of veterinary anti-infectives. The majority of products developed are available in injectable form with different formulations to provide a fast or delayed (long) action.
Some of those injectable anti-infectives (Marbox®, Florkem®, Vetrimoxin® LA, Tenaline® LA, Spirovet®…) are presented in the innovative CLAS® (Ceva Layered Anti Shatter) vials. The use if this new technology ensures that the antibiotics can be bottled in lightweight, shock resistant, stable and easy to use vials.
The main families of molecules formulated and developed by Ceva include:
- Marbofloxacine: MARBOX® is the latest addition to the Ceva range. Marbox® combines in one single product a single shot claim aganist respiratory disease and an E. coli mastitis claim in cattle.
- Florfenicol: FLORKEM® combines the efficacy of florfenicol against respiratory diseases with a pharmaceutical form that facilitates the administration. This is achieved by reducing the dose volume and improving the syringeability.
- Freeze-dried ceftiofur: CEVAXEL® is an injectable solution against respiratory diseases in cattle.
- Beta-lactams (penicillin, amoxicillin): VETRIMOXIN® LA, INTRAMICINE®, HISTACLINE® …)
- Oxytetracycline: TENALINE® 5, 10 and 20% L.A.
- Amminosidin: GABBROCOL®, GABBROVET®
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements.
For further information, please take a look at the Ceva Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided in the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.